Friday, January 15, 2010

Brighten Up

Hello Blogoshere!

A little introduction before my brilliant brain ramblings take over...

My name is some version of Maddie Lynn. Good luck figuring out my actual name and the correct spelling however. I am a twenty-one year old married mother of one toddler and one currently in utero. I stay at home with my daughter doing the usual domestic duties as well as writing for random companies via an online virtual middle man. It doesn't pay much but at least when I re-enter the workforce it won't be sans recent work experience. I spend a great minority of my time reading (currently One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, On a Tangled Skein, The Greatest Show on Earth, and Alice in Wonderland), writing (both for pleasure and otherwise), and listening to music (mostly rock and folk) and NPR. Other entertainment comes in the form of watching my favorite YouTube channels (TheAmazingAtheist, KingHeathen, misterdeity, NonStampCollector, patcondell, SolRosenberg84, and Thunderf00t), as well as catching up on the links I have listed on the sidebar ------>

I also belong to the La Leche League and enjoy writing to my penpal on ePals via In2Books.com. Check it out if you want to promote learning for elementary school age children and have a knack for writing!

My family consists of my husband, my two and a half year old daughter, the boy currently residing in my uterus, our hamster Captain Jack, and our two water frogs Steven and Stephen.

This blog will contain personal anecdotes, opinions on recent news stories (especially regarding irrelgion and its ugly sister religion), parenting tidbits, and more. I hope to successfully improve my writing skills and style while connecting to you, the reader. Enjoy!

0 comments: